Newrock have now released their all new range of Block-Cutter and Sammy has seen fit to change
their colour scheme to set this new range apart from the competition. Newrock decided to make a
clean start in their design and wanted to make sure their cutter was not confused with any other
makes on the market. Sammy was asked what other changes he has made to the design and lists
the following improvements:
- An advanced cutting head design. Less pressure is applied to the tines.
- Newrock designed serrated cutting blades – bolt on.
- Serrated deeper for a better cut and PITCH closer and deeper.
- Heavy duty tines all over.
- Hardened toughened toe with extra bolts on the toe.
- Rams are raised clear of silage block being cut- eliminating a problem endured by many other makes of block cutter.
Tech details Below:
|1800||1 metre||Conus 2 XL|
|2100||1 metre||Conus 2 XL|
|2400||1 metre||Conus 2 XL|